Louis Poulsen PH Louvre Hanging Lamp, 1960s

£6,500.00

The Louvre pendant lamp was originally designed by Poul Henningsen in 1957 for the Adventist Church in Skodsborg Hydro Denmark at the request of or architect Charles Gjerrild who asked Henningsen to design an economical yet attractive luminaire.

Henningsen used his previously designed ‘Spiral’ lamp (1942) as inspiration.

The PH Louvre contains 13 matt white-coated aluminum rings and provides 100% glare-free light throughout.

- +
Categories:,